COVID-19 Safety Precautions to Keep Our Patients Safe
Patient safety is our number one concern. We are committed to keeping our patients and staff safe from the COVID-19 virus and minimizing the risk of transmission. We continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Maryland Department of Health.
We have implemented enhanced precautions at Bay Hills Family Dentistry to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in our patients and team members.
What you can expect from us:
- Our team is symptom-free, and to the best of our knowledge, not carriers of the COVID-19 virus.
- We are screening team members twice daily for elevated temperature and COVID-19 symptoms.
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times and wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatment.
- As always, we sanitize all surfaces and chairs in between patients to provide an enhanced sanitized environment.
- Our waiting room is social distance friendly and you will have minimal wait time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
What we request of you:
- Do not arrive earlier than five minutes before your appointment.
- Do not bring a companion with you unless needed.
- Wear a mask except when receiving treatment.
- We will conduct a phone screening prior to your appointment to ask if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19. You will also be asked if you have these symptoms when you arrive for your appointment. These symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, you should call our office to notify us and reschedule your appointment. Please stay home if you are sick. We appreciate your honesty and cooperation.
We are dedicated to providing quality dental care in a safe and clean environment. If you have any questions or concerns about your safety, please feel free to call us to discuss at 410-757-9222.
We understand finances may be an issue for some at this time. We are broadening the terms of our in-house payment plans to accommodate our patients. During this difficult time, we want to work with you to ensure you get the care you need, when you need it.
For patients without dental insurance, we provide accessible care through our in-house preventative plan, which is comparable to insurance. Membership in the preventative plan includes cleanings, x-rays and exams, and reduced fees on all procedures.